In the spirit of Halloween I wanted to share some of the scariest things I see walking the streets every day.
1. Mr. Glass: This guy is so fragile he quits at the first sign of difficulty. Maybe he never accomplished anything great, but at least he never got chipped! That’s something, right?
2. Perfectionist: Tirelessly tweaks ideas and plans until they’re flawless. The world has never seen such quality work… seriously. We never saw it because it was never completed.
3. Disgruntled Employee: Hates his job but is too lazy to ever seriously consider doing something about it. He’s been known to sit quietly at his desk for upwards of 30 years.
4. Over-spender Man: Consistently spends more money than he makes.
5. Aimless: Has no idea where he’s going in life. No plans, no goals, just going with the flow. Hope it’s someplace cool!
6. Idea Guy: never has a shortage of brilliant ideas. He also never executes a single one.
7. Disadvantaged Man: Unfortunately, this guy just wasn’t gifted with the advantages “required” to succeed. So he never tried.
8. Inspired Required Man: Works brilliantly and hard when inspiration strikes. Once the initial inspiration wanes he quits and waits for new inspiration to strike before getting back to work (He’s still waiting).
9. The Safe Critic: Always quick to critique others work while never risking anything themselves. This guy has all the answers, and nothing to show for it.
10. Powerless: He may not like the way things are, but who is he to change it? It is what it is, so stop dreaming and just be content.
What’s the scariest thing to you?