If you want to be a complete success, then you’ve got to be a complete individual.
If you climb the corporate ladder but sacrifice your marriage along the way, then I argue you are not a success. If you’re the fittest athlete at the gym but your kids never get to see you, then you are not a success.
That’s a lesson Zach Even-Esh learned the hard way on his journey to becoming the Underground Strength Coach. On his way to growing multiple successful businesses Zach sacrificed everything from family life to his health before he got it right.
Strong mind. Strong body. Strong life. That’s the mission Zach teaches coaches and athletes every day in his home grown businesses.
I’m stoked to have Zach as a guest on the Life Stoked show today to learn more about the missteps in his past, the wisdom he gained, and the driving force behind it all.
Zach talks about:
– The importance of designing his ideal day intentionally
– How fitness training leads to wins in every area of life
– How his faltering health led him to change his entire life for the better
– How a bad work environment can impact every area of your life
– The importance of getting your priorities right
Listen now: 034: Where a powerful mindset can take you (with Zach Even-Esh)